Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Autism Awareness Wednesday Blog Hop - 1st one Ever.

Welcome to the very 1st Autism Awareness Wednesday Blog Hop 
Well I know I have only been doing this blog for a short time, but I did do another one previously to do with craft and had a blog hop with that has well. So I thought that I would start another one. So here I go welcome to the very first Autism Awareness Wednesday Blog Hop. Please be sure to follow me at Facebook and Twitter. I will return the love.


Autism is a complex neurobiological disorder that typically lasts throughout a person's lifetime. People with ASD have problems with social and communication skills. Many people with ASD also have unusual ways of learning, paying attention, or reacting to sensations. It is part of a group of disorders known as Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD). In most cases its causes are unknown. Today, 1 in 160 individuals is diagnosed with autism. To learn more go here.
As the weeks go by I will choose 2 different bloggers to feature in the following week.
 Sarah


Photobucket



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting and following A Helicopter Mom! I'm following back now on GFC.

    I also added facebook, twitter and networked blogs. I'd love it if you'd follow back. :)

    I also joined you blog hop and tried to tweet it, but there was an error on twitter. I'll try again later!

    Have a great day!
    Mickey
    A Helicopter Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your visit to my blog! I'm returning the love and will help spread the word about this awesome hop. Such a great way to spread the word about autism!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your first hop! I am hoping to start a hop on my blog soon, but I have been procrastinating.

    Autism awareness is very near and dear to my heart, as I have a son with ASD. Thanks for spreading the awareness and information.

    Following along....

    www.suitcasesandsippycups.com

    ReplyDelete