Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wordless Wednesday and a CHERRY ON TOP AWARD too.


I feel so honoured that I got this really cute little award from Robyn at Frugalplus, so thank you very much to her and check her blog out. I have had a few issues being about to connect at the moment but will keep trying so I can go by and say thank-you.

The Rules:
  1. Thank the person that gave this to you :) Go on, give them a virtual hug!
  2.  Copy the award and put it on your blog.
  3.  List 3 things you love about yourself ♥
  4.  Post a picture/pictures you love (e.g a person you adore etc.)
  5. Tag 5 people you wish to pass this award on to :)

3 things I love about myself.
  1. I am a good mother and wife who cares deeply about my husband and children's well being. My philosophy is to treat others the way you would like to be treated. I treat each of my children as individuals and try to deal with each of them as to their personalities as well as their dissabilities. I had such a great example of what a mother should be like because my mother is the most amazing person who never is judgemental and only ever wants the best for each person she comes in contact with.
  2. My faith in God. For the many things I have been through my faith has remained stead fast. I know that He has it all in His plan. This is something that I am very thankful to my mother as well for passing onto me as she has an amazing faith in God. I pray that this is something I have then passed onto my children.
  3. I am very creative and can sew. I go through stages where I want to do this though. At the moment my creative abilities are being expressed through blogging. This is less messy then sewing and can be left when children are around, not like with sewing.

This was taken in 2007.
Sam with his 6th birthday cake.


The kids in 2007 when Jessica was only 6 weeks old.

Matthew when he was about 3 at the beach.

Jessica 3 years old Posing.

James and I at our wedding 11 July, 1998.

Josh at about 5 months old, 1998.

Nicola at about 7 months old, 2000.


The 5 blogs I am going to give my award to are the following. Please check them out. It  will be  well worth it.
  1. Crystal at 3 Princes And A Princess 2 
  2. Lori at  A Day in Motherhood 
  3. Mickey at   A Helicopter Mom 
  4. Andrea at Angelica's Awesome Adventures
  5. Lee Anne at The Life of Riley




Sarah
****************************************************************************



You can find me at the following blog hops:





1 comment:

  1. Just stopped by from a Wednesday blog hop.
    Congrats on your blogging award! I hope you find time for sewing sometime too! It may be messier than blogging, but produces more tangible things!
    I’m following you now and hope you’ll stop by my blog sometime too! Have a lovely week.
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete